Thursday, February 25, 2010

Him

Have you ever seen eyes that show so much in them? His are unique. Different. Special. Full of color and show every emotion he has. (And I'm not just saying this because he belongs to me!)They gleam when he's happy. He has a black look that makes you want to crawl into a corner sometimes. They break your heart with tears. They can light up your world. His eyes reveal so much of what he is inside. And he's only 4. He's one of those with an old soul. He was born that way.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I want that chair!

You are right- he's always had the best eyes!

Stacey J. said...

Not my chair...belongs to the libray. We spend a lot of time there.....it was our library day.

Christene said...

Yummy window light!

Louise said...

Wow, what a beautiful shot! You can see so much in his eyes. This is probably one of my favorite pics of Parker.