Sunday, September 5, 2010

He Always Sings Raggy Music

It's that time of year. I have to admit, that the first football game of the season is really a fun one. I'm not really a football person. My husband has been trying to change that for 10 years to no avail. However, I do like the social aspect of the game. I love to see the same peple that I see every single year. I love that this game brings us all together. I love that we've watched each other grow. Watched each other have children. Watched each other live life and then a few times a year, in the mist of all our craziness, we get to stop and catch up.



These are a couple of our people. I love them and I am happy to see them. I wish it could be more often!




2 comments:

Kara said...

Love it!

Jennifer Walsh said...

Oh how I love these! Can't even explain how much!