Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Newbie

I have been photographing this little guy since before he could sit up... and now....he's 3!!!! He runs and talks and has full conversations and he and I went out to play and just had a blast. Just he and I. We played in the tall grass and hid from each other and made faces at each other. It was awesome. He was awesome.
But there was another reason for my visit......




He has a little brother!!!!! Brand spanking new. And you know... I normally would never ever take a week old baby outside at the end of October, but I did. Because it was BEAUTIFUL and perfect and so was he!!
Welcome to the world little one!!!!









Song: Jack Johnson, Better Together

1 comment:

Stacey Moss said...

Love love love them! Especially the last few of Evan with his hand under his face. Thank you again! You are so talented!