Monday, November 26, 2007

Tough Crowd

November 26th

I had some visitors yesterday, and let me tell you they were tough cookies. It all started off fine and dandy. I got some beautiful smiles in the first 5 minutes..... perfection...and then came the snow. We decided to go outside. It wasn't cold enough to keep us inside, so out we went.

He wanted absolutely nothing to do with me the whole time,he cried and cried when I came near him and this is the only thing that made him happy. Little did I know that while I was shooting this I would get pelted in the head by the other one....they tag team you know!!! The joys of winter photography!

6 comments:

JAKTH said...

Thank you for putting up with me kids. Sorry they were so hard to get a good picture. I like the couple that you posted. Thanks again. See you on a couple of weeks.

Stacey J. said...

Annie~ the rest are done, check your e-mail.

Kara said...

Love them! I want the link to the rest too! :)

Kara said...

OK, Stacey, why in the world won't it let me see Annie's pictures? She posted the link in her blog, but I click on it and it wants me to sign in. So I do, but then it says I'm not authorized to see the pictures. However, when I click on the link to your Italy pictures, I have no problems?!

Kara said...

OK, never mind. I found the problem. The link in Annie's blog is different in the one in the email that you sent her. She forwarded the email to me and I was able to see them. Great work! I love the square family one.

Stacey J. said...

I was just about to e-mail and tell you that.