Saturday, October 18, 2008

Marvelous Start

I love to start my day with a good cup of coffee and smiling baby. Especially one that has previously been a serious sal. He was happy as a lark this morning! The sun was just warm enough. We weren't cold. It was ideal. He just got his first two teeth in. He learned how to wave and point and say "hi" recently as well. I just get a kick out of them when they start learning so quickly!!
Like I said, it's a marvelous start to a day when you get to enjoy fall's rapture with a baby.










3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love them, I love them I love them!!! Thank you so much. Gosh you are good. You really captured him ...pure and simple. So good to see you too. Stacey

Stacey J. said...

I'm glad you like them!! It was great to see you guys today as well!

Lisa Walsh said...

LOVE the hat one!!!