Monday, January 12, 2009

Confessions





















Everytime I see this little man I think two things. One... he's going be be a great football player and two, that I understand his addiction to his thumb. Though I never played with my belly button and sucked my thumb like he does (which by the way is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen!) I did suck my thumb for a long, long, loooonnng time. Long enough that I had to get braces over the whole ordeal. Apparently, as I learned later in college, there is a Freudian stage that one never surpasses if they become thumb suckers. I am a prime example. I chew on things, pens, nails....etc. It's all part of the stage I never got out of. I turned out pretty normal. Except for one thing. One tiny little thing...I still sleep with something soft by my mouth. My blankets and sheets have to be made of a certain cotton or the long sleeve shirt I wear does. I know crazy. Just adds to the depth of me!!!! Sorry if that was too much info... confessions of a thumb sucker can border on lunacy I know!

4 comments:

Christene said...

What a cute little guy. Love your capture of the eyes!

Paws Fur a Moment Photography™ said...

Hi Stacy J.! Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog! I don't know if you remember me or not. I'm a fellow Mpixer from Casper.
Diane

Beth said...

Awww! These are great! I am so happy to have a photo record of his thumb sucking and belly button mashing. I can't wait to see the rest...

Stacey J. said...

Thanks Christene!

Diane~ Sure I remember you! Thanks for stopping by.

Glad I could record it for you Beth!