Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mustard Dill Sauce for Salmon

If you like fish (which I do) and you like a little something extra with it (which I do) and you like the something to be a little tangy (which I do) then you should probably try this.

It's a simple little sauce, which I discovered is good for dipping as well as for topping.

I have a freezer full of fish. Salmon included, that I needed to eat before it goes bad, so I scouted out the perfect recipe to eat it with.



Mustard Dill Sauce for Salmon
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
2 tables spoons finely chopped dill
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
2 tablespoons dijon mustard (I didn't use this much...about half that)
Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste.

Mix all ingredients and top salmon fillet. Wrap in tin foil. Bake in oven for 10-20 minutes at 350 degrees. Garnish with fresh dill and lemons.




1 comment:

Louise said...

I love salmon as well. This looks scrumptious!!