Sunday, December 28, 2008

Whirlwind Holiday

It was a whirlwind. Been celebrating and eating and celebrating and eating and eating and eating for days and days. Once again, I left my camera in its bag most of the time. My big brother was home from up North. It was great having him here. But it has come to an end. The house is now de-christmased and calm is finally settling in.

This was the first year my little one actually understood what was going on. It made everything so much more magical. New. Exciting. All he really wanted was a peppermint lollipop. That's all. He got one. He's a happy camper.

These are my favorites words from this Christmas holiday:

Park: LOOK I GOT A NEW BOX!!!!!!!

Park: Jesus is coming to our house for his birthday party. Santa is invited too.

Park: I'm going to Alaska to look for bears. I have to be weally weally careful. I don't want them to bite my toes or butt.

My Mom: You have your work cut out for you.

Park: Wait wait....I have money!!!!!!! (Chasing the usher down the isle in the church to put his offering in the plate)

and the list could go on and on.........










4 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

I want to go to Alaska with Parker

Kara said...

"I got a new box!" I LOVE it! He's an easy person to please. :)

Misty Jones Photography said...

LOL! Too funny! What a sweet boy!

Beth said...

I love the first picture of Park where he is looking up. Don't kids say the darndest things?