Sunday, December 14, 2008

Artichoke Dip

I made this for the first time last week for a bash at my house and had an overwhelming response to give the recipe up... so here it is, I made it again today and was able to get a photo before it was demolished (I confess I probably ate half of it this time)

This recipe came from a little recipe swap that went around the Internet a couple months ago and a lovely lady named Kit sent it to me. I have never met Kit, but this recipe will be made for years to come in my house. IT IS THAT GOOD!!!!

So without further adieu:

Cream Cheese Artichoke Dip
(Seriously, anything with cream cheese and artichokes in can't go wrong)

2 pkgs. Cream cheese
1 c. sour cream
1 c. mayo
1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
1 can artichoke hearts, chopped into 8ths
2 tbs. dill (more or less to taste) ( I used fresh dill both times I made this. I think it made it just fantastic)
½ tsp. garlic powder (or more to taste)

Mix all ingredients together in a 2 qt casserole dish and bake at 350 degs. for 20 mins. or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers, chips, etc. Enjoy! Kit


Kara said...

Ummm... YUM! And there wouldn't be anything I would leave out in this one! :)

Stacey J. said...

I'll make it for the Grapes Christmas you'll get to try it. lol...yes no onions!

Jennifer Walsh said...

Okay Stacey I think I am caught up on your posts! Love all of them. Parker looks incredibly handsome with his new hair!! You are my blog superstar!!

Christene said...

Yumm! I can't wait to try this. I might add a little crab to it too.

Jeannie Reeves Photography said...

we are having a Holiday party at work and Im going to make this.. I have been craving it everyday since I read this recipe.. LOL