Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Parker Eats Poup

September 12th

I had the worst spell of sickness in my life this past week (besides the 9 months of pregnancy I endured.) I got Strep Throat. I haven't had strep throat since I was in first grade. My dad put my medicine in noodle soup for me. It was the one and only time I ever remember him staying home from school with me and that's all I can remember....my noodle soup turned pink. So I decided after three days of not being able to eat that I was going to waste away to nothingness if I didn't get something in my tummy. I made tomato soup. Now I know a lot of people don't care for tomato soup, but I love it. I don't like it with crackers and I like to make it with water ( I know it's pretty gross) but that's what I like. So I sat Parker down and said we're going to have some soup and in response I get....."mmmm poup". So here's my son.....eating poup, and loving every moment of it...or is he?


No comments: