Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Site Scouting

September 25th

I went downtown looking for great spots for pictures today. I kind of wanted some of Park down there, but he wasn't very cooperative....he's too used to my camera. I did get this one and I can't decide between the black and white or color. I normally prefer black and white. I guess I'm just an old fashioned kind of girl and I tend to see details better in black and white..... there's nothing for the eye to get distracted by. I promise to post something besides Park next time......I can't help it sometimes.......he's my favorite little model!!



3 comments:

Kara said...

I like the color one!

Holly said...

I could never get enough pictures of Parker!

Stacey J. said...

Kara...kind of leaning toward the color too! Thanks Holly, that makes me feel better!