Friday, June 13, 2008

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary

How does your garden grow???......

It has been brought to my attention that I have slacked at the photo challenge project. By 7 weeks. 7. Oopsie daisies. sooooo, um, well....I need to catch up. So to ease into it again I'm using an easy week.

Week 22: Flowers (I'm going to be skipping around a little) because that's what I took pictures of before I went to work. I tiptoed through the grass bright and early.


Much like cooking, I was absolutely uninterested in gardening when I was younger. But the difference is, my mother was interested. The more she tried to get me involved, the more I resisted. That's the kind of girl I was or am. I can always remember loving to photograph them. But growing them....well, I had better things to do. Sports to play. Phones to talk on. Nails to paint. As I got older, I became so intrigued at the miracle of growth. It was so beautiful to me. And now, I could spend entire days just waiting and watching for sprouts.







Yes... for some reason, I still have tulips blooming. You've got me?!

No comments: