Sunday, March 28, 2010

Peanut

He's quite a character! He has a rocking horse named "Horseradish." He thinks sheep stink (referring to the CSU Sheep south of us, which apparently caused a little stir at church the other day!) He LOVES the Cowboys. He also loves peanuts. In between each set of shots....that's what he was eating! He has grown so much, it's hard to believe how big he has gotten!





He also just about to be a big brother!!!! I think he's pretty excited to meet him/her!


And one last thing... he loves to wear Tupperware on his head!


2 comments:

Beth said...

Love these!! Truly, they are some of the best you've done of our little guy. He finally opened up for you I think!

Stacey J. said...

I know he actually giggled. I think it's because we did the "no parent" method... kiddos seem to act a little differently when mom and dad aren't looking! I just can't believe he's that big already!