Monday, March 8, 2010

Wow Factor

Sometimes it's just there... that "wow" factor. This little one definitely had it. (And we even had a rough start to the shoot... tipping over whilst just learning to sit is hard on a little one, though every one of them falls over and over and over again!) The setting doesn't have to be complicated (some of the places I make people sit and stand are just a little crazy, but I promise there is always a method to my madness!)

Seriously... look at those rolls!!!

And those eyes!








And you can see where she gets her looks... her mom is GORGEOUS!!!


5 comments:

Kara said...

That first one would be on a GIANT gallery wrap on my wall, if she were mine! (and I mean GIANT!)

Krista said...

She is a doll!! Great job!

Stacey J. said...

Kara... I'm addicted to canvas, so that one would be a HUGE wrap for me as well!!!!

Krista~ Thank you!!

your pixel perfect said...

Oh my gosh! I love the chubby cheeks/chin! Love, love love it!

Dominique Long said...

That mommy daughter shot is so so so sweet!