Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shamrocks Ready to Glow

I keep reading every where how awesome Mod Podge is, so we decided to put it to the test today, for a little decoration for St. Paddy's tomorrow. I think it's worked out perfectly!!!!
I picked up some see through recycled paper. Cut 3 little hearts out for each shamrock and added a stem. Stuck them on $1 candle holders I had picked up as well. Had the little one cover them in Mod Podge and let them dry... and viola!!! Shamrock candle holders!!

Now tomorrow we have on the menu everything green. I LOVE green!!!! The leprechauns have already left green milk for in the morning, but forgot the lucky charms...those darn leprechauns!

Song: Rainbow Connection, Kermit the Frog

1 comment:

Louise said...

What a cute idea! So simple, yet so beautiful!!