Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Energy

It isn't every day that a complete stranger hugs you upon meeting.

Have to say, it was really nice and a hug was exactly what I needed for a greeting.

This mom is one of those people.

You know, the ones that you want to bottle up their energy and personality and save it for when you have all run out.

That's me... kind of run out (for those who have to see me on the weekends, in my paint clothes and tattered pants and hats, no makeup, no nothing, disheveled and homeless looking.... I apologize!)

She was fun.

She ran around me in circles and so did her kiddos.



I loved it!!!!! It was just want I needed!











And this... too cute for words.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy you did a wonderful job of capturing my loved ones. Way to go. Anxious to see more. love, Nana