Saturday, June 19, 2010

Excuses and Adorable Bears

Last weekend I spent, like most working weekends.. hanging out with adorable babies. Now, living in Wyoming has made my weekends a little bit trickier than say...Arizona. We have severe weather here what seems like 75% of the year. Last weekend was the rain. But we all managed. In between shoveling buckets of water away from my house, painting the kitchen and tiling in the basement.... I was out with cuties like these!

Then, during the week, in between the painting, the tiling and the cleaning.... I got a bit sick. IN JUNE. Who gets sick in June. Me.

So, I'm a little behind with everything.
I'm behind in sending photos.
I'm behind in editing them.
I'm behind in the cooking project (though I did manage to get 2 in.)
So, what I guess I'm trying to say in the most eloquent way... I'm really sorry if you are waiting on me or if you happen to run into me as I'm not recognizable most of the time and normally covered in paint (something I've just learned to live with!) I'm also learning to live with the fact that I'm always behind.
I will catch up.
Someday.
Somehow.
Someway.
















And because he was an adorable one....

Song:
Teddy Bear, Elvis

No comments: