Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cabin Fever is Chronic

I like to try to find fun things in the afternoon for us to do. Let's face it...in the winter, my choices are a little limited. Today was the botanical gardens. Park and I went a couple weeks ago to the stained glass show, and it was packed. Today we were the only ones there...it was heaven. It was warm and humid and I was surrounded by green. Did I mention it was heaven? Made me feel alive.

The Calla Lily is one of my favorite flowers because of its simplicity. Its clean lines . There is nothing in the least complicated about it, yet it's completely graceful in its presence.
(sorry about the flower tangent...)


I have no idea what this is..but it was purdy.

The main reason I went there was to check lighting conditions for portrait taking. And just as I suspected...it was so beautiful. Please don't make fun of his hair. That "do" took almost an hour. I like to compare it to trying to cut the hair of a person on fire. That's how much screaming and wiggling goes on.....


No comments: