Saturday, March 1, 2008

Crayola Colored Chair

My dad, bless his heart, comes to my house bearing very random gifts. A while ago it was a very large box of paints. Every color under the rainbow and even glow-in-the-dark kinds. I Put them away for a rainy day. Well a couple days ago, I rummaged through my shed, found an old chair, and gave it new life. A VERY bright life.



I took the chair and the colorful kiddo that lives at my house out for a test run. He didn't want anything to do with the chair, would have rather hugged the dirty ol' pole, until......


I told him it was mine. Then he jumped right on it, staking his claim on the crazy colored chair. (because everything is his)








I want you to take note of my kiddos' eyebrow and the way it arches.......he gets that from me.



1 comment:

Kara said...

I love that pole! Who cares if it's dirty, it made for a great picture! Love that chair too- nice job painting it! It will go with any outfit! :)