Sunday, March 9, 2008

Little Ones

Both of my parents were raised on farms. Growing up I spent a good share of time on both of them. I adored them both. If you were to meet me on the street you would probably never guess that I like to wear dirty jeans and big boots and ride a 4-wheeler through pastures. Not all the time, mind you, as I like my high heels too. But there have been times in my life that I day dreamed about living in the country. On a farm. With cows and chickens and maybe a pig. This day dream normally occurs after I've been chased through the city by some gigantic tattooed man driving a minivan for accidentally cutting him off. But, alas... I don't really think farm life is for me. But I like to get a taste of it every now and again. And I like my son to as well.

Today we went visit a friend of my brother-in-law. And this is what we saw......(I can almost hear a resounding aaaawwwww though computer waves)











And then they grow up to look like this. I have to admit...the eyes kinda scare me.

2 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

They look so cuddly and cute... then you go to pet them and they feel NOTHING like you imagined. LOL

Stacey J. said...

The adults are really coarse to touch...but the little ones were really soft like a bunny. They were only a week old though. I think the texture changes really fast.