Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Morning Bliss

Sometimes the best way to start a Sunday morning is by spending it with a baby. An itty, bitty baby. Though he was a little under the weather, he still did a fabulous job posing for me. Furrowed brow and all! do you know what I also enjoy? I also love it when the parents make me a beautiful cup of coffee to enjoy while I'm there and I gracefully spill it down my white sweater....that's me. Graceful and elegant right at the perfect time in front of complete strangers. Keeping it real. That's all.
Again, this little one was photographed while I was on the road, in Laramie. It really was a perfect way to start my day and thank you little R. for putting up with me!




8 comments:

JShea said...

Stacey,
I saw these pictures first thing this morning when I got to my office. Is it acceptable to cry in public...because I did. These pictures document the beauty I see everytime I look at my baby boy. Thank you for making my day.
Jodi

Stacey J. said...

Yup, you're allowed to cry. That's the best reaction there is!!!! I've very happy you like them and glad you stopped by to see them this morning!

Lisa Walsh said...

First, I just had to laugh at you spilling coffee on your white sweater. That's SO something I would do!

The pictures are absolutely beautiful, and I'm in love with whatever that paisley thing is that he's lying on!

Stacey J. said...

I'm keep telling you we need to be related Lisa! I wear white to almost all my shoots for added light, and most of the time go home filthy from laying on the ground etc, part of the gig!

It's a chair he's lying on. They had an amazing house. I loved it there!

Alec said...

Stacey,

This is the best Monday I have had in some time! Thanks for the wonderful pictures...you captured what make me a proud father. I look forwardto seeing the other photos.

Alec

Stacey J. said...

Alec, I'm so happy I could make your day!!!

Deb H said...

R is so adorable! Mom and Dad of R, you made a beautiful son.

Stacey, do you ever visit northwest IN? Your work is sensational.

Stacey J. said...

Deb~ I've never been to IN! Would love to though!