Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Blooming Picasso

Parker painted his first oil painting today. It was a collaborated effort between to two of us....but I'm just tickled with the end results. I gave him three colors and told him to fill in all the white area....and he did just that!! He swooshed and whooshed and made all kinds of artist noises. It was wonderful. I finished it with the heart. Very little work on my part. Valentines day is my least favorite holiday, but it doesn't stop me from decorating for it!

2 comments:

Kevy said...

Stac - you are an amazing mom and an amazing photographer. You are raising a little boy i didn't even know it was possible to love so much. You also happen to document our lives in pictures, plus so many others that I care alot about. You are unbelievably talented and I'm glad I get to have you in my life.

Stacey J. said...

Geez Kevy...*sniff, sniff*, Thanks!