Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Beginnings Revitalize



Welcome 2008!!! Happy New Year to everyone! I love New Years day. I feel like it's a day to start fresh and walk with more vigar in your step than the day before. I've never been fond of making resolutions because most of the time those resolutions turn into disappointments. So, most every year I try to think of things that in general I should work on....patience, kindness, community service and charity, self preservation, love...... you know.....the big picture. I, like anyone else, would like to loose 10 pounds in 3 days, but also know that is unrealistic, so I choose not to make goals like that. Instead, I try my hardest to make every single day special and sqeeze everything good out of it I can. Even the worst days normally have something good come out of them.

I found this circulating the internet a while back and I thought is was a pefect thing to share for New Years Day. It's emotional and inspiring. It's called "Your Three Words" and was featured on Good Morning America. The above is my contribution to it.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

count your blessings

Stacey J. said...

I love that one Shawna!