Tuesday, November 11, 2008

6 hours....



I have six whole hours to myself today. Just mine. They belong to just me.
No, I did not lay in bed and watch a movie or TV. I did not sleep in.
I did paint my nails.
I did walk slowly around the house listening to all the quiet.... then proceeded to blare happy-day off tunes.
I did take a new picture... one that I've always wanted to try without a munchkin supersplashing me. Then I drank my coffee while sitting in the leaves. Something I recommend to every one.
I did wipe a snowflake from my cheek. (Is it really that time?)
I did read a magazine and a chapter of a new book.
I did look for a new dog.
I did look for a new house.
I did not find either.

I did catch up with myself for just a minute.....off to do some more catching.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

You look so beautiful!!!

Kara said...

Ooh, lucky you!

And what a hottie!

Stacey J. said...

Awww...thanks guys!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, everytime I see a photo of you I am reminded that your outside is as beautiful as your inside! Love the list... sounds like a lovely day. Makes me want to find some time for myself!

Beth said...

Time to yourself??? What is that???

Stacey J. said...

Thank you Binger... that's really sweet.

Beth...exactly!

View from the Hilltop said...

sounds like a WONDERFUL day!!! we all need those peaceful quiet days alone! that photo is GORGEOUS!!!!
glad you had a peaceful day. (i get mine tomorrow)