Thursday, November 20, 2008

I happened upon this great website (click here) with great activities for kiddos the other day. It has gobs of fun projects for the ankle biters, and many of them are food oriented.... which, since my kiddo can't cut or glue yet, and LOVES to "make" in the kitchen (that's his word for cooking)....it's absolutely perfect.
Today we made pilgrim hats. He went a little crazy on the chocolate and they came out a little messier than expected, but still, they were sooooo fun to make. Give the site a click. It's really fun and I already have so many more projects we want to try!!!!


5 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

I'll have to check that website out. Thanks!

Sherrie said...

Those are so cute! :)

Ash and Afton said...

You amaze me with all of your creativity!

Stacey J. said...

Afton.... we'll be thinking of you on Thursday, give us a call!!!

Misty Jones Photography said...

Your making me hungry!! Yum!