Friday, September 11, 2009

Before the End

It crashed. My companion. My camera. Today. After I took these. It had one grand finale. (Well, during the taking of these, it started sputtering.)

I'm glad it was with her. My little miss sunshine. I don't get to spend a lot of time with her as she lives farther away than she used to. Park see her everyday and it's been fun to see how they relate to each other.

They are like brother and sister. They fight constantly. Constantly make up. Constantly stick up for one another. Fight more. Lovingly of course.




And because we like to do really weird things with our children (Like give them ice cream bars at barely a year of age and get head freezes...) we make them rock stars today. They are rock stars everyday, but today, they were AWESOME rock stars.






















And they had one awesome little drummer!!!!!!










5 comments:

Dominique Long said...

I looove the pics of them rocking out....gave me a few giggles :)

Mel said...

Oh my goodness! I love the one of Park with the mic. They both look so grown up.

Beth said...

These totally brings the laughs! Looks like they are really having fun!

Lisa Walsh said...

Those were too cute! I loved the one where they were both playing instruments.

Oh, and I just had to send Junior in to the Canon repair center. I feel your pain.

Lisa Walsh said...

Ok, so on 2nd glance Parker is singing and NOT playing an instrument. I'll blame lack of sleep for that one.