Monday, September 21, 2009

Double The Fun!

This was my first and ever set of newborn twins. Identical. Whoa! It was great! And Whoa... it's amazing how much work is involved!!! My hat is off to parents of multiples.

So, one of the first things their mom said to me was that she couldn't tell them apart on a regular basis. So this is a test for her. In the originals they have their names embroidered on their shirts.... but since I never use names here, I took them out. Now... mom, can you tell which is which?


We had a comedian on our hands as well!


And try as I might, I couldn't get both of them to track me at the same time. But... I did witness each of them roll over. They are only 9 weeks old. That's pretty amazing!!!!!



Gotta love the bum shots!






7 comments:

kristen said...

Yes, Stacey, I can tell you which is which. Sometimes I can't tell them apart in pics.... especially when they were younger, but I am getting better! 1st pic: B, P 2nd: P, B 3rd: B 4th: P, B How'd I do?
Kristen

kristen said...

P.S. Love the pics... do you feel like you got enough good ones?

kristen said...

actually, 2nd pic i think is B left and P right

Kara said...

AWWWWWW... I love these! How fun!

Stacey J. said...

Kristen, after the second guess you have it exactly right!
I still working on them, it's going to take a few, when I send them you can be the judge if I got enough. Does that sound OK?

JAR said...

Wow! Loved those adorable pictures! The 4th one is my favorite. What cuties!

Lisa Walsh said...

I don't envy you! I had the opportunity to do a session with newborn twins this month as well. Unfortunately I have so much going on that I can't fit it into my schedule. I can't imagine how tired you were after that session.