Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday Morning Light

I've said it once and I'll say it again...early morning light is soooo beautiful. Unfortunately that means dragging complete strangers from their bed and roaming all over kingdom come. It was worth it though. To me it was and them as well hopefully!!!!

He was a natural. And I had soooo much fun!!





I had fun with all of them!!!!!


And you can see where the kids get their looks!!!





The was the moment right after mom had a few tears. There are always tears when mom's are concerned. Seriously, who wouldn't shed a few when you see your baby grown up with the morning sun shining through his hair. It's impossible.




6 comments:

Martha/Marti said...

Wow! What a great looking family! That second one is FAB-U-LOUS!! He is so handsome!

Jane Bingham said...

I agree, that morning light is just beautiful! Wonderfully done!

Tennick said...

Grandma Cris says two thumbs up but I might be alittle biased...Great job and I can hardly wait to see them all....Thanks

Jill R said...

Okay, I know I am biased, but Aunt Jill thinks these are the best looking nephews on earth! Austin your pictures are great! Stacey, you did it again. I cannot recommend you enough.

Stacey J. said...

Thanks Guys!!

Grandma, thanks for stopping by, you have a beautiful family!!

Jill, nice to hear from you!!!! The kiddos in the family are all gorgeous and thanks for the recommendations! Hope Nicole is doing well!

Liz Franklin said...

Well this is the mom and I cried when I saw how beautifully you capture my son. Austin looks so true to himself, kind and calm. You are an artist and I thank you so much. We had fun too!