Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken

I've been really slacking in this area of my life as well. The dinner part. Basically every normality I know has not been normal the last few months. But I'm getting there.

This was one really really really good tasting recipe so I thought I would share. It's like chicken wings without the bones. FANTASTIC. It is fried, which I do about twice a year, so I chowed it down and will pay for it later!


4 whole Chicken Breasts
1 cup Flour
1 teaspoon Salt
¼ cups White Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Paprika
¼ cups White Sugar
2 Tablespoons Tabasco
¼ cups Blue Cheese Crumbles
1 cup Canola Oil

Preparation Instructions

Heat canola oil on stove until ready to for frying.
Mix flour and salt in bowl. Smother chicken breasts in flour mixture. Cook in hot oil for 7-10 minutes on each side until golden brown.
While chicken is cooking, mix together vinegar, sugar, Tabasco and paprika over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
When chicken is done cooking, remove from oil and set on paper towel to soak up excess oil. Then submerge in sauce. Coat well. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
Also great served in pieces over a salad and blue cheese dressing.
For a Printable Recipe go here.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Betcha can't guess who will love this one! I may have to make it for "welcome home from hunting" dinner.