Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dahlias a Plenty

My front flower garden has gone a little berserk. I think it's on steroids. I have dahlias the size of my little one's head. I have mum's that have grown as tall as my shoulders (they are normally a low lying plant no taller than a couple feet) I haven't fertilized anything this year. Not once. Those wraskary wrabbits that tromp through the neighborhood at night like a pack of wolves must have done something to them, I'm convinced. But it's nearing the end of the season and I was picking them for my house. They say that fresh flowers make for a more calm and happy home...I just like the fact that I grew them myself. and must point them out to every passer througher. Today, I thought I would show you how good they went with my outfit. But then I decided to heck with me..... it's much more adorable to see them in the hands of a toddler. The curious and delicate hands of a toddler.



No comments: