Thursday, August 7, 2008

Terrifically Terrible

Butting heads with my little one has been a daily occurance lately. Tonight I told my husband that I was thinking of selling him on the black market if his attitude didn't improve.
The response: "we probably wouldn't make much on one with a bad attitude"...... I laughed. It was just the right response. I guess I'll keep him.
Besides....after looking at the photos of him tonight. After venting frustrations, I wouldn't know what to do without him.


3 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

I wish I could tell you it got better as they got older...

Beth said...

It's funny because right now I can't wait for my little guy to talk and show us more of his personality, and you probably wish sometimes Park was just a one year old with nothing to say.

Stacey J. said...

I love these stages and sometimes days are just harder, but I always remember that the next day will probably be different or try to find a way to MAKE it different. His personality is a clone of mine. It's like fighting with myself, so I know I'll never win if I keep it going.
It's just the terrible/terrific twos!