Sunday, August 3, 2008

Siblings

Two minutes after I walked in the door I was practicing the 5 positions of ballet with her while her brother was busy explaining the very complicated levels of Guitar Hero in great detail. These kiddos are the most engaging siblings I have ever met. You will never run out of conversation with them. You will never be bored and you will always learn something while you hang out with them. She sang to me. He told me stories of how girls are in love with him... and how could they not be, he's pretty darn adorable.



Mostly though, they are pretty normal siblings. They fight and giggle and poke and tickle and annoy one another. Pretty normal.

2 comments:

Kara said...

That last one would be hanging huge in my house if those were my kids!!!

Lisa Walsh said...

So cute! They look like a lot of fun. :)