Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fashion Forward

Is there anything more fun than coloring on your clothes? I found these awesome markers that you just color with on fabric. Then you either iron or dry them for a little bit and wooooohoooo!!!...there you go, you have fantastic, fabulously decorated clothing.

Park made a shirt for himself and one for me. I've never worn anything that I was more proud of. I think we might even start our own clothing line. I'll just gather up a bunch of 2 year olds and let them have at it. It would be wonderfully fun!!! And very chic at the same time.

As you can see... we tried for a "together" photo, but apparently I forgot that there was even a camera in front of me and he seemed to think tickling was much more important.


3 comments:

Kara said...

Those shirts are fabulous! You have quite the little artist.

Beth said...

What a fun activity!

Misty Jones Photography said...

Oh fun!! What adorable photos! ++