Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hmm, hmm

He's a 4th cousin.
or is it a 3rd cousin once removed.
or is it a 2nd cousin twice removed.
whatever it is....he's a relative!!!!

He was one of those babies that you want to poke his little tummy and say "hmm, hmmm", like the little Pillsbury Dough Boy. I adore little Pillsbury babies!!!! They rarely stay that way too very long once they start walking. And I bet you wouldn't guess... but he had a piece of asparagus in his mouth the entire time I was taking his picture!








3 comments:

Becky Gregory Photography said...

I've not had much time lately to check out blogs and when I looked at yours today I realized how much I've missed seeing your work. Amazing stuff on here!

Krista said...

He looks very snuggleble (is that a word? lol) Great pics!

Jeannie Reeves said...

gorgeous light!!!