Sunday, June 7, 2009

She Was A Tough One!

I had a session with her a few weeks ago. Or shall I say I tried. She would have absolutely nothing to do with me and the big black thing I was carrying around pointing in her face. No tactic worked. She would burst into tears and look at me like I had taken her birthday away... which is a little heart breaking. So I had to leave. It was very sad.

So we tried it again last night. It started out the same. She cried and gave me a death glare........ and then...... She DIDN'T!!!!! She actually looked at me. She SMILED!!!! I was sooo excited!!!












3 comments:

Heather Roach Photography said...

Oh my goodness she is too cute! I'm glad it worked out the second time. These are great.

Misty Jones Photography said...

Awww so glad it worked out! These are precious!

Lisa Walsh said...

Thank God it worked out the 2nd time around or you might have gotten a complex. These made me smile. She's so cute!