Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good Place For a Nap

Yesterday evening I sat on the shore of a little island in the mountains and shared this beautiful sight with my little boy. ....

...this peaceful moment was only after climbing for 3 hours over boulders covered in this.


But we did see this along the way.


And this.




And finally... at the end of the three hours. Many times of lost patience and lots of yelling for him to be able to hear me. Of begging to be carried and then let down to race. At the end he fell and hit his head on a tree stump.... and this is where he slept directly after.
It was peaceful, and it made the war wound with the tree stump worth it...as it's been a long time since I sat peacefully with my sleeping boy. Especially on a river bank.


4 comments:

Stacey said...

So, do you have your website up and running for ordering non Sam pictures? I want some of these pictures too!!! =)

Louise said...

What a beautiful place!!

Beth said...

Peaceful...

Stacey J. said...

Stacey....it's on my list, unfortunately my list is very long at the moment,lol. I will get there though, I promise!