Monday, October 5, 2009

Bigger and Blond!

You know how sometimes you have preconceived ideas about how a child will look as they get older. Well... this one took me by surprise. For some reason I had it in my head that this baby would have brown hair, if not black. Don't ask me why. Both her parents have a lighter-ish color of hair...but in my mind she had dark. Which is what I was expecting....


And then they took of her hat! I jumped back. I was expecting dark and it is sooooo not dark!!!! Instead a beautiful blond.!!







And speaking of expecting..she's about to be a big sister and her parents are about to be very busy!!! "Ding Dong!" she would say!








Sometimes, when photographing in public places, odd things happen. This was one of the most odd. A bus full of Italians thought it would be a great idea to ALL take pictures of my baby model. She did great. She cooed and smiled and learned how to say ciao!!!


No comments: