Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happily Ever After

We spent the afternoon yesterday watching these two tie the knot yesterday. It was a quaint wedding filled to the brim with love and excitement.


And yes...every now and again we all get to spend the day together... not often, and especially not in the fall, so it was nice to be together!


Studmuffin.






My son waited all day to see her and asked where she was directly in the middle of the vows.... she was standing in the front. She's one of his people.







5 comments:

Kara said...

You got a family picture! And it's awesome!!!! (And it has your own kid in it! :) ) Yay!

Holly said...

I really love your family picture!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! I love it! You do a great job photographing brown eyed people. :) By the way, I'm honored to be your son's people...he's so my people.

Stacey J. said...

Thanks all! Yeah..Kara I didn't have to have a stand in!

Shannon...I'm so glad you're one of his people too!

Dominique Long said...

All wonderful photos...but love your family pic!!