Thursday, October 29, 2009

White Walls

When you wake up to this...
And find out the whole city is shutting down.
You go back to bed and snuggle for a while.



And then...just for the heck of it... you turn your 4 post bed into a fort. An awesome white walled fort with a window and a view of the outside and it's white walls too.



Then you tickle and giggle and laugh.
And pretend to sleep...




And tickle and giggle some more.






And show off your bed head....










And then when you look outside, you thank God you are safe inside in your fort.







And pretend to count how many inches are right out the window.





All that counting makes me want to snuggle some more!!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Cute post!

Beth said...

Looks like fun! Wish I was home with my little guy, instead I had to go to work, boo:(

Krista said...

Fun!!!

Louise said...

Wow, I can't believe how much snow you have. These are beautiful shots. Love Parker's pjs!

Christene said...

So cute! All that snow looks like fun!

Jeannie Reeves said...

You are an awesome mom.. I always say Im going to help make a fort for my kids... These are so cute!

Dominique Long said...

What an adorable series of pictures! So cozy!!!