Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Different Perspective

She said to me: "Mother nature is getting senile. Like me. She makes winter way too long. She makes spring way too short. She forgot about summer this year, and now she's messing up fall. I think she ought to retire...."course, she'll probably be real pissed that I said this, and it will blizzard tomorrow!"

I loved them immediately. And I had the most wonderful time with them. They have had a long history together and they seemed to have enjoyed the ride.







6 comments:

Kara said...

Awww, Stacey, I LOVE these!!!

JAKTH said...

WOW!! How sweet!!

Christene said...

I absolutely Love these!!

Krista said...

Beautiful, beautiful...inside and out! Great work Stacey!

Ericka S. said...

I cannot stop weeping. Thank you so much, Stacey. These are amazing. I am so thankful for my family and those amazing grandparents of mine, and I am so thankful for your gift -- you really captured them. Thanks.

Greg and Peg said...

These pictures moved me to tears....they are gorgeous!