Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Recreated

If you've been to my house you will think this picture is familiar. Yes it looks like one of the three giant photos I have hanging in the foyer. Entry way. Whatever it is. I rarely have a new person some here without kind of gawking when they see them.

Yes, he is photogenic.

No, I can't get enough of him.

But..the three pictures in the entry way, and a couple others are about all I have in the house. It's not covered, I just change them often!!!

So I decided to recreate. Something I don't normally do. But I think it's fun to see the changes in him in the same setting. Like the giant scar that graces his eye.



2 comments:

Louise said...

Wow!! These are absolutely gorgeous! I've said this before, but he is such a handsome guy!

Lisa Walsh said...

AMAZING!!!!! His eyes look fan.freakin.tabulous!!!