Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Own Little Pumpkin Pie

October 10th

When Parker was about a month old he had bright red hair. It lasted for about 6 months and then slowly turned blonde (which I really love as well and I'm somewhat partial to.) During his red head days I called him "my little pumpkin pie"...and it stuck. I still call him that sometimes. I was reminded of that name while I was trying desperately to take a perfect pumpkin picture today. He doesn't fall very often for my tricks with the camera anymore...but I love these.

Here is my very own little pumpkin pie........I couldn't decide which I liked so I posted them all. These were all taken in my living room in front of my brown walls with just window light. It's amazing what you can do with natural light!


2 comments:

JAKTH said...

I love them all. Parker is such a cutie pie.

Lisa Walsh said...

Beautiful natural light portraits. He's got some gorgeous blue eyes!