Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Perfect Fall Shots

October 20th

I know I've been posting a lot of Park lately....again, just can't help it. I've been trying for weeks to get the perfect fall photo of him with the perfect colors and cooperation just doesn't happen sometimes with toddlers. Plus, my schedule is starting to fill up and I fear that there won't be much time for Park pictures. (There will probably be a resounding "Uh huh...Right.... coming over the internet waves) We both woke up this morning feeling kinda gloomy and gross. His nose was running and my head was hurting so what better thing to do at 8:00 in the morning than to drop by Starbucks, pick up a hazelnut/ pumpkin spice latte (I made that up and I think it's fabulous), and take a drive to the country (Parker dressed in adorable fall attire and me in a baseball hat and cargo pants). It was calm and beautiful and colorful and crisp this morning. The perfect fall day. Now I can sleep at night...I have my perfect photos.





you can see the smiles fading, but I was completly in love with this one anyway.

"I'm done mom."

No comments: