Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ooky and Kooky

October 30th

After careful consideration and many sleepless nights of trying to decide of what to carve in our pumpkin this year, I finally decided on one design. It's breathtaking. It's magificent. It's.................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ELMO!!!!



There were several others that the boys worked on as well. The monster from the wild things was abosultely the hardest, but they all turned out beautifully I think. (Keep in mind I'm not a nighttime photographer so I did the best I could)


5 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Awww!!! I love love love the Charlie Brown pumpkin!
You ARE Martha Stewart!
How do you have the endurance to blog everyDAY??? I don't have any kids and can't keep up! =)

Jennifer Walsh said...

These are fantastic Stacey!!

Stacey J. said...

Thanks guys!!! Amy it's just part of the routine now!!

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Hey - Did I jinx you? lol

Stacey J. said...

Nope just been gone and I'll be gone at the end of this week for 10 days!!! I'm going to go through computer withdrawls.