Thursday, April 10, 2008

April Showers

The greatest thing about spring showers in Wyoming is that they are full of moisture. Wet snow is perfect for one thing.....snowman making!!! Park and I bundled up, full-on snow gear, and headed outside. While his mother slaved away to make the perfect snowman he toddled around finding the perfect handfuls of snow to eat, and every once in a while he would slop on a piece to the work of art I was creating. Our efforts together made a beautiful snow sculpture.... his name....Elmo. Elmo the snowman.




Parker didn't quite form the bond I had hoped he would with him and needed to go inside not long after he was
done.

So I asked him to give the snowman a hug before we left and this was reaction I got.....



Luckily though, I found $20 in the ski pants that I hadn't worn in a year, since the last time I went skiing, er umm, hiney sliding, and treated the two of us to some midweek Starbucks. (hot chocolate for him and a raspberry/ hazelnut latte for me) and all was well with the world again.


No comments: