Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Night

It's one of those weekends where it's just the two of us for a couple days....so for some Friday night excitement we went to an abandoned field to watch the airplanes come in. He loves airplanes. He also loves to collect rocks and put them in his pockets. It's his dream place. As we watched the planes come in my kiddo loves to tell me all about them.

Park: Mama, dats a airplane.
Me: Yes it is.
Park: Mama, dats a big one airplane.
Me: Yes it is is....do you want to ride on it?
Park: NOOO mama. No wanna ride on the big one airplane.
Me: Okay, no one will force you to.
Park: NO WANNA RIDE ON THE BIG ONE AIRPLANE MAMA!!!!!

He gets frantic for a little while.

All the way home, that's what I heard from the back seat. And that's what I heard before he shut his eyes to go to sleep. He's a bit hard headed. I wonder where he gets that from?


No comments: