Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mystery Rolls

These are the most amazing, tastebud thrilling bites you'll ever eat...and blue cheesy for sure!!! This recipe is from some new clients of mine, and thanks to them as well, I have new dishes to show off.....I feel so blessed to have the best clients in the world!!!!
I made these for dinner this weekend to go with a wild turkey breast covered in veggies and spices. They were seriously a hit. I think the best description of them was "intense." Plus they were SOOO easy!!!!


Mystery Rolls
1 stick butter
2 to 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
1 can flaky biscuits


Combine butter and cheese on baking pan. Place into 350 oven for a couple of minutes, or until butter is melted. Remove from oven and stir. Cut biscuits into fourths, then toss in butter mixture. (I also put one little piece on top to make them pretty) bake on same pan for to 10 minutes, or until golden. Eat warm.
YUM!!!

Thanks SS&M for everything!!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

OK, I had to sign it to be able to leave a message. I'm sure I'll have more comments down the road (like how amazing your buffalo pictures from yesterday are). You are most welcome!! Those look so delicious (lots better than mine looked) and I'm glad you like the plate and mug. You gave us such a gift, the pictures you took of Sam were wonderful!
Stacey

Stacey J. said...

You should be getting a thank you card in the mail today....but THANK YOU for being the best, really...I'm so glad I met you guys, you're just amazing!!!