Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Arty

We had an arty afternoon here. Full of all the colors of the rainbow. I needed some new artwork for my office so I decided that my son was the perfect artist for the job. He's probably the only one I know that paints in his underwear. (though, probably not the only one out there that does so....) All he had to do was make whatever he wanted with whatever color. Not a lot of guidelines. He went for the more abstract style. I love it. It might even sell for millions some day. Never can tell.



2 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

I think you must be the best Mom I know. Can I send the boys to Stacey J's summer camp?

Beautiful pictures!! I need an office makeover as well. Let me know if you decide to sell them!

Stacey J. said...

Well sure send them on over here!

I don't know if I could part with them....but maybe for a million dollars I would, lol. ;)