Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ironic Yellow

It was a little ironic that on yellow day the biggest yellow object was never to be seen (the sun). And even though I spent two hours in a dental chair having a tooth ground down and fitted for a a crown because I broke it with a piece of gum, and even though I was rear ended by a truck that could have simply run over the top of my car, I still tried to make yellow day a happy day by....

Playing in fields of weeds. Perfect for the occasion and my kiddo loved it!!




We watched the rain from inside and then learned how to catch raindrop in our mouths when we left. Then I showed him how fun it is to tap dance in the rain as it's perfect for making fun sounds. By the way...the lemonade is really, really good.





A little home-grown yellow....he helps me water them everyday.

Secretly though....I'm really glad yellow day is over!

2 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

You got rear ended on yellow day?! I'm so sorry to hear that!

BTW, I've been there with the crown thing. Take heart in that it only takes about 15 minutes to put the permanent one in, and it doesn't hurt at all!

Stacey J. said...

Thanks Lisa!! Not a single dent in my car. The big Dodge Ram went away with a mighty big one though. Dent resistant bumpers are awesome!!!
This is my second crown, so I tried to go with the flow....but all the grinding just about drove me crazy!!