Sunday, July 6, 2008

Get Me to the Church on Time

I had planned on being a quiet non-intrusive guest for this wedding and ended up smack in the middle of the wedding party half of the time. I also had quite a bit of a lone time with the bride so I pulled out my camera and snatched a few shots in a tiny hallway with overflowing light. Couldn't resist.











Oh, and what kind of mother would dress their little boy in a Don Johnson/ Jimmy Buffet cross outfit.....snicker, snicker, hee hee, ha, ha. (Yes those are white pants and yes they got plenty dirty...but he still looked darn irresistible!


3 comments:

Kara said...

Stacey, those took my breath away! Now I don't even want to look at mine!!!

Thanks for helping me, by the way. I think I just needed that little word of encouragement to make it through. I think my hands have quit shaking, too. :)

Stacey J. said...

I'm sure yours came out beautiful! It's nerve racking I'm sure, and you did great!

Tia said...

Oh Stacey...they are beautiful!!! I think you should take up doing weddings!! ;O) I love all of them....you might be booked for mine (if it ever happens)!!!